A Trail Running Festival Over 2 Days
Be sure to join us on Facebook!
Are you ready to battle Bristol Mountain?
Everyone is required to wear a mask before/after their event, and remain physically distant by at least 6 feet at all times!
All athletes are required to carry hydration with them while on course. There will not be water stops available for the 5K. There will be only 1 stop for the 10K. The 10 Mile will have 2 water stops, and the 13.1 Mile will have 3 water stops.
All packet pickup items will be packed in sealed bags and labeled with each registrant's name. They will be available for pickup between 11am-5pm on Thursday, July 23 at Fleet Feet @ The Armory (155 Culver Rd, #110, Rochester). This will be set up on the sidewalk NEXT to the store. If you need to purchase anything at the store, please check-in at the front door.
While we strongly encourage everyone to attend pre-race packet pickup at Fleet Feet, we understand that it may not be possible. If you are unable, there will be pickup available at Bristol Mountain on race day as follows:
Friday, July 24, 2020 3:30pm-6pm
Saturday, July 25, 2020 7am-9am
We do ask that you do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your planned start time.
There will be no exchange of shirts or bibs available.
Vertical Kilometer, Friday, July 24, 2020: 4pm-6pm
13.1 Mile & 10 Mile, Saturday, July 25, 2020: 7:30am-8:30am
10K & 5K, Saturday, July 25, 2020: 8:30am-9:30am
There will not be a group start for any event. You may plan to start at any time during the designated start windows listed above for each event. Be sure to check in with the YellowJacket Racing employee at the start line before you begin. The 13.1 participants must start final 5K loop by 4 hours in order to continue. The 10 mile participants must be at Northstar by 11AM in order to continue.
All runners will be scored by chip time, not clock time. Your time begins when you cross the start line and ends when you cross the finish line.
- Multiple chances to tackle Bristol Mountain!
- MyLaps chip timing
- Well marked courses
- Beautiful views
- Steep ascents and descents for all distances
- Premium blend cotton t-shirts (while supplies last)
- Finisher medals
Due to the current COVID-19 global pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our staff, participants, and the general community.
- Masks must be worn leading up to the start of your event and immediately following the finish of your event.
- All athletes are required to carry hydration with them while on course. There will not be water stops available for the 5K. There will be only 1 stop for the 10K. The 10 Mile will have 2 water stops, and the 13.1 Mile will have 3 water stops.
- Post-Race food will be prepackaged and in a bag along with your finisher medal. These will be handed out to you at the finish line upon completion of your event.
- Remain physically distant by a minimum of 6 feet at all times, and no congregating before or after your event.
- Packet pickup items will be pre-bagged and labeled with your name on it. There is no exchange of shirts or bib numbers available.
- Throw out any of your own trash, do not toss on the ground for staff/volunteers/other athletes to clean up.
- There will not be a group start for any event. You may plan to start at any time during the designated start windows listed above. Be sure to check in with the YellowJacket Racing employee at the start line before you begin.
- All athletes will have their temperature taken at the start line. Anyone with a fever will not be allowed to compete and will be asked to leave.