Dirt Cheap Stage Race, Stage #2
Fleet Feet Dirt Cheap Stage Race
A Trail Running Stage Race Over 3 Days
3 Mile TT / 5.5 Mile Trail Run / 11 Mile Trail Run
You can do 1 race, 2 races or ALL 3 races
The series is capped at 275!!
STAGE #1 - Friday night - 3Mile Pond Road Time Trial (yes, this is a trail race!)
STAGE #2 - Saturday- 5.5Mile Devils Bathtub, with infamous stair climb finish
STAGE #3 - Sunday - The 11Mile EPIC Stage
Early Start available and recommended Sunday at 7:45AM to anyone who runs a pace to be determined.
- Chip timing included along with post race food after each stage.
- Live results will be posted as they come in.
- All those pre-registered (for either one race or the whole series) recieve a custom pint glass.
- Hoodie to all FINISHERS of the entire Stage Race (Yes - all 3 stages). - Hoodie sizing is guaranteed only if registered by 11/1/17
|Event||By Oct. 15||Oct. 16 - Race Day|
- Thur, November 9th 10am to 7pm and Fri, November 10th from 10am-4pm at Fleet Feet Sports:
- ARMORY: 155 Culver Road, Rochester, NY 14620
- Race Day, Sat, November 10th, at 8:30am, at Devil's Bathtub, Mendon Ponds Park (at the start location of each stage)
Awards ceremony will be at the end of Stage 3 for series participants only.
- Overall Male and Female
- Top finishers in 10 year age groups (19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over)
Race Day Schedule
8:30am - Registration Opens
10am - Race Start
The Pond Road Time Trial - 3 Mile Time Trial
Stage 1 Map
One Runner at a time against the clock. Tough hilly course. Starts on Pond Rd next to Add-en-On Kennels. Head lamps are required!
The Devil's Bathtub Stage - 5.5 Mile Trail Run
Stage 2 Map
Mass Start with the infamous stair climb finish. Starts at Devils Bathtub
The Epic Stage - The 11 Mile Trail Challenge
Stage 3 Map
Taking in much of Mendon Ponds Park and its trail system. This race starts at Stewart Lodge.
Parking is available only at the Devil's Bathtub, Lookout Shelter, and Algonkian Shelter. Please do not park on the grass! You can also park in the far lot (past ARHAUS) at the Culver Road Armory and carpool!
Click here for a map of the park.
MENDON PONDS PARK - Devils Bathtub - Route 65 (Clover Street) south from Monroe Avenue. Go to 3rd entrance. Turn left onto the Pond Rd/Nature Center Entrance. At bottom of big hill turn left. The race 2 starts at the top of Devil's Bathtub. If you went past the big Mendon Pond you went too far. Look for signs.
MENDON PONDS PARK - Pond Rd. - Route 65 (Clover Street) south from Monroe Avenue. Go to 3rd entrance. Turn left onto the Pond Rd/Nature Center Entrance. At bottom of big hill turn turn right onto Pond Rd. The start of Stage 1 is up about a 1/2 mile.
MENDON PONDS PARK - Stewart Lodge - Route 65 (Clover Street) south from Monroe Avenue. Go to 1st entrance - Left onto Canfield Rd. Turn right onto Douglas Rd. Park at Beach Lot.